Who can do the valuation of the property in Pakistan?

In Pakistan, for a valuation of property for a visa, family dispute, embassy, court cases, Capital Gain Tax (CGT), and a bank loan, an approved valuer by Govt. of Pakistan does the job. 

On the other hand, if it is for tax payment such as stamp duty, Advance Tax etc then it is by the Excise and Taxation Department of the government, learn more about it on the following links:

Punjab Area:

KPK Area:

Islamabad Area:

Sindh Area:

Balochistan Area: